<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

I finally have the time to update this blog!!

Well we have moved to Devon and after a week of furious painting the house is looking much better. It is going to take some time to get used to this as I am now on my own for long periods of the day. At the moment I am keeping busy as there are still dozens of jobs to do in order to finish off the house, but in a week or so I should have completed most of the work and I will be forced to turn to day time TV to keep me company. I am not sure of the purpose of this blog yet, I think it will be a place where I can muse on various topics, with no one at home during the day to talk to may be this will provide some kind of outlet for my thoughts. It saves Alice having to endure me at the end of the day as I try and get my ten thousand word a day allocation out in the space of ten minutes! I have to go and paint the front room now, but for those out there reading ( I know who you are!) enjoy yor day, i'll try and write some more later.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?